Friday, October 3, 2008

Still trying....

Hello, all three of you who will EVER read this! I must love you--I can certainly tell that you love me, otherwise you would not be wasting your time in such an iffy manner. :) Please do not have high hopes. No expectations or butterflies, and most definitely no red pencils. It's times like these that make me shudder with horror that I have begotten English majors. Go figure.

Okay, this is my first try. I am going to stop right here and see what happens when.....uh....when I do whatever I do once I stop typing. Merciful heavens.

(okay, bye)

:)

4 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Sister Lowder - aka our second Mommy! I'm so excited I just found your blog this morning, it thrills me to death! I do not have much to say, just hi and that we love you and hope all is going well at home. I look forward to the updates on your blog.

Connie said...

Hello, my dear ones!!!!! As you can tell, I simply do not know what the heck I am doing with this whole 'blogging' thing....Shelli set this all up in hopes that I would do something with it, and I really don't know where to go from here. I do LOVE reading other people's blogs, though, so I may just catch on. I hope things are going well for you! How are you feeling, Bec? How is school, Jeff? Did you know I'm having a GRANDDAUGHTER???????????? They found out yesterday--we are all just thrilled. Well, gotta go, but I love you, my 'other' kids!!! Take good care :)

Anonymous said...

Oh sister Lowder, I'm so happy you have a blog. Because you crack me up!!
love, Camilla

Bryce said...

Mom, words cannot express how excited I am to hear your commentaries on the happenings back home. You are a funny, funny lady, and I love you ever so dearly. :)