Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our new decor

 


I love my darling husband more than words can express. He gave me yet another reason to love him this morning, when I pulled out yet ANOTHER darling baby girl outfit that I had purchased yesterday while buying vaccuum bags at Sears. It was not my fault. They force you to walk right past the baby clothes in order to purchase vaccuum bags, so what were Shauna and I supposed to do? Anyway, we narrowed our choices down to this one ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE little dress. I knew I was pushing it with all the baby clothes I have already purchased (I blame Shelli for having a baby girl first) because even the doting Grandpa-to-be was telling me to reign in my purchases. However, when I pulled out this little dress this morning to show him, he melted all over the floor, and we decided to put it right on the wall where we can see it all the time. It's our new decor. Grandpa and Grandma's house....We just can't wait!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wait til you have 10 you have to just skip the vacuuming all together and stay out of baby departments or get in a soup line. (And you know how I love me some soup!)

The dress is adorable and the decor a winner! Can't wait for this little LowderSnider! Hmmm, that sound rather German, don't ya think?

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

I love that darling little dress - I believe I must have one for my own little grandgirl - did they have a cute boy outfit?? We're going to have so much fun being grandmas....

Connie said...

Oh, my friends! You guys are the BEST!!! Loved your comments so much--thanks for playin'! :)

Bon, you know I go into fits of laughter when you get your Oprah on and "love you some _______" anything. That KILLS me very time! And I think I will tap my German roots (such as they are--maybe it's just one root) and become Granny Lowdershnyder! :) That reminds me of my third grade teacher, Mrs. Laudenshlaugher. Now she was a German grandma for real.

Lanette--they did indeed have baby boy clothes. And they were adorable. No. Let me pump that up a bit. They were ADORABLE!!!! You should go immediately while they are still 40 percent off. Like there won't be any more sales before our future grandbabies get here. :) Yes, this is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! That's so fun!

Shelli Snyder said...

Oh! That is So darling. Eldon and I both "aaah-ed" when we read this post. :) You're so good to us and our little treasure!! Thank you!

Pancake said...

HOW exciting for you!! Love the outfit! I am so jealous!