Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is what happens when you vote in California, I guess....Ole~

 


Torrey was the third person in line to vote this morning because we had to zip him off to the airport for a business trip to Orlando, Florida. Imagine his surprise when he got a "I VOTED" sticker in Spanish. And all this time I thought we were in America....go figure. :) I don't care--Just as long as people vote YES ON 8 they can have a sticker in any language spoken on the planet for all I care. Just Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

I was right behind Bishop that morning with the number 4 vote. I had to remind the sweet old man behind the table that I wanted that neat little sticker, and then what did we end up with?!? Spanish. Oh well...
Ci on ocho prevailed!

Connie said...

Wow, Laura, I'm impressed! Bustin' out with the Espaniol! (I don't even know how to spell it) And to be up and at 'em that early in the morning--you ROCK! :)